I'm not getting any younger (sigh) so I've recently become more "into" skincare. Ha I say more, what I really mean is I'm no longer smearing babylotion all over my face and hoping for the best. Anyway that being said Escentual are offering 10% off French pharmacy brands at the moment so I went and made a wishlist of treats for ma face.
1. Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream was £26.00 now £23.40
2. Rene Furterer Karite Intense Nourishing Mask 200ml was £24.00 now £18.00
3. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Roll-On 15ml was £14.00 now £9.33
4. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal Gel 200ml was £12.00 now £8.00
5. Bioderma Sensibio H20 - Micelle Solution £9.99 (10% off with code BIODERMA10)
6. Caudalie Vinexpert Night Infusion Cream 40ml was £39.00 now £35.10
7. Vichy Lumineuse Sheer Radiance Tinted Moisturiser - Satin Finish 30ml was £12.50 now £8.33
8. Caudalie Beauty Elixir was £11.00 now £9.90
Ah I can almost feel my skin jumping up and down with delight, especially now that the ever so raved about bioderma is available in the uk! Escentual has a few other offers going on at the moment with delivery only £1.95 - winsies.