I never know whether or not to put weddingy things on here in fear people may think (in a Napoleon Dynamite voice) "God, stop shoving your wedding in our faces", but it excites me so if you're cross about confetti or mad at marriage look away now...
1. Wedding cake samples from Tanya at Sugar Rush who makes amazing cakes. She's based in the Northampton area so if anyones looking that-a-ways for cakey goodness then definitely get in contact.
2. Part of the bridesmaid jewellery, this was bought on a whim online so I'm hoping they like it. And if not then tough, I haven't bought out the bridezilla yet so feel I'm entitled to at least one crazy moment.
3. Headpiece from Hair We Go, it's actually a lot bigger and sparklier in real life but again I'd definitely recommend. They also have an Aladdin's cave of a shop in Northampton but sell their stuff online too for a rather good price. Annnd they let you use a different headpiece for your trial hair "do" so yours doesn't get ruined with all the pesky hair spray, how nice is that?
4. The Venue. I'm really hoping the weather stays dry as it looks like we can get some rather nice photos on the grounds. It wasn't actually bad at all price wise and we went with one of those all-in packages so the only thing we really had to organise was the registrar.
5. Bridesmaid shoes. Trying to find gold shoes that weren't hideously tacky or strappy was a mission, in the end they pretty much agreed that the shoes were only going to be worn once and didn't need to be super expensive so I bought these from this seller on Ebay after seeing some better, less yellow photos of them and they're surprisingly nice! Definitely not as orangey as the pictures.
6. Mink lace bridesmaid dresses. Thanks Monsoon.
So there's a cheeky glimpse into my wedding, as you can probably tell it's classed as budget but I'm budget and proud. Plus apparently anything under ten thousand is classed as "doing it on the cheap" which I think is madness! I'd have loved to have saved money and done some d.i.y a'la Sarah but I'm just not that creative and I'm all thumbs, I can't even cut in a straight line : /