1) We went to see the boyfriend's uncle and this is his
2) Since the sun has upped and left England for pastures new I've been slathering on the fake tan by the bucket load, I've always used Sublime Bronze due to it's semi cheapness and it's actually quite easy to apply and not overly streaky. Althoughhh this time I did whack some on my face and made an attractive chin splodge which took ages to budge. Note to self: Invest in some tan 'specially for le face.
3) From traffic jams to 9 week long roadworks, from trips South to countless supermarket visits, it seems I've spent at least half of this week in my car. I really should clean it as it's slowly turning into a sort of cat hair ball on wheels. Lint brushes are my best friend.
4) I'm loving the apprentice this year, I'm also hating Susan with a passion this year. Please go away Susan.
5) I went to the races today and didn't win a penny. It was full of quilted jackets, bodywarmers, and flat caps, this chap captures the day perfectly.
6) Sadly enough the majority of this week including Saturday was spent at my desk where I've drank my weight in tea three times over and used copious amounts of hand food.
Hope everyone's had a good Monday and isn't feeling the Sunday night dread as much as I currently am : / But a four day week aint half bad!